Never Step Foot in Catholic Church Again

Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Over again (8872 Views)

Gambian Crisis: President Yahya Jammeh Blasts ECOWAS, Says 'i'll Never Footstep Down / Osinbajo, Ambode Dance At Redeemed Convention (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Abuja Civil Servant Who Paid N60m Tithe To Redeemed Church (2014) (2) (three) (4)

(ane) (2) (Answer) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never never never Step My Pes In The Redeemed Church Again by yuio33: 10:21pm On May 15, 2015

Why I will never pace my foot in the Redeemed church again

they tell lies and deceive and con the living daylight out of you

1 Similar

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Pes In The Redeemed Church building Again by yuio33: 10:22pm On May fifteen, 2015

tongue angry

Re: Why I Volition Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by iamrealdeji(chiliad): xi:21pm On May fifteen, 2015

Jagaban still dey wear S cap for inside? Hey hey,Osinbajo na just hin male child

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Volition Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Once more by Kyase(1000): 12:16am On May sixteen, 2015

Somebody strength u?

12 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Pes In The Redeemed Church Once more by Nobody: 12:23am On May xvi, 2015

every mallam get he kettle.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Volition Never never never Footstep My Foot In The Redeemed Church Over again by mensdept: 12:24am On May 16, 2015

I wish one solar day the redeemed church would be closed and their "Camp" confiscated and turned into a mod twenty-four hour period hospital

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church building Again by jbaby265(f): 12:25am On May 16, 2015

if not said anytin o @op

i Similar

Re: Why I Volition Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Once more by Chibuhealth(f): 12:59am On May 16, 2015

Could y'all delight elaborate?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by adorablevic: ane:13am On May 16, 2015

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never never never Stride My Foot In The Redeemed Church Over again past majalisa(thousand): 1:26am On May 16, 2015
adorablevic:
Why?
yuio33:
Why I will never step my foot in the Redeemed church once again
they tell lies and deceive and con the living daylight out of you
adorablevic:
Why?
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by olasmith10(m): 1:57am On May 16, 2015

@op, u speak with then much bitterness and rancour! what happened? there is flesh under every nail plate...

vi Likes

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church building Again by richeso: 2:29am On May sixteen, 2015

not even a seat for Vice President to exist..OP i fully understand you.
i see who exist oga and who be boy.

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Pes In The Redeemed Church Over again by Nobody: two:35am On May 16, 2015
richeso:
not even a seat for Vice President to be..OP i fully understand yous.
i see who exist oga and who exist male child.

When and where was this pic taken?

people merely open their oral cavity and say stuffs.

xix Likes

Re: Why I Volition Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Once more by richeso: 2:49am On May 16, 2015
taiwolusol:

When and where was this picture taken?

people just open their mouth and say stuffs.

even if its an office, office no dey get company seat?
if na firm, house no dey get vsitor chair?
even if na cave self. this is not just 1 of his agbero, nosotros are talking about Vice President elect here.

11 Likes one Share

Re: Why I Will Never never never Footstep My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by OduaVanguard: 3:51am On May 16, 2015

@OP: In your example, Redeemed Church is like the popular Oyingbo market - it'due south mode too large to discover or miss your absense. cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Human foot In The Redeemed Church building Again past modath(f): 3:55am On May 16, 2015

@OP,
Deplorable for your pain only the correct expression is "...Never ever, always,..."

Who exactly are you ? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again past pyyxxaro: 4:05am On May 16, 2015

May God protect our V.President , because b4 y'all know eastward become begin de drink Large gulder and big stout shocked

one Like

Re: Why I Volition Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by lanicky(f): 4:35am On May 16, 2015

Why redeemed church building?

Practise u attend Church building considering of human or GOD?

Exercise u know u might experience something worse in other churches in Nigeria?

Forget near politics/politricks.....do not let anything destroy ur human relationship with GOD. smiley

ane Like

Re: Why I Will Never never never Stride My Foot In The Redeemed Church building Over again by Holluwatarhyor(m): iv:49am On May xvi, 2015

Tell us what is bothering you na............y'all tin't just wake upwardly from slumber and starting time antisocial....Did he said you tin no longer engagement his girl? embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never never never Footstep My Pes In The Redeemed Church building Once again by stchinedu: 5:03am On May xvi, 2015

Op, yous have said aught undecided

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Pes In The Redeemed Church building Again by wengerjay(1000): 5:17am On May 16, 2015

This picture was taken before presidential election.

i Similar ane Share

Re: Why I Volition Never never never Footstep My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again past tos4u(m): 5:24am On May xvi, 2015

Somebody should tell this OP that he already loose before stating d fight or struggle with the RCCG,

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Human foot In The Redeemed Church Over again past Nobody: 5:31am On May 16, 2015

Musiwa opens his usual thread and people are here tripping. grin

President Ade Musiwa of Western Nigeria, I dey loyal oo grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Human foot In The Redeemed Church Again by stebell(grand): 5:38am On May 16, 2015
mensdept:
I wish one twenty-four hour period the redeemed church would be airtight and their "Campsite" confiscated and turned into a mod twenty-four hour period hospital

Your wish is just a wish.
Such wishes never come thro.

God of Adeboye will never allow that to happen. Then continue hating. It will shortly eat yu.

vii Likes

Re: Why I Volition Never never never Pace My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by Don117: v:47am On May 16, 2015

[quote writer=mensdept post=33782592]I wish i 24-hour interval the redeemed church building would exist airtight and their "Camp" confiscated and turned into a modern day hospital[/quote
]
Cease dreaming and wake up.

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again past Don117: v:48am On May 16, 2015

I wish i day the redeemed church would exist closed and their "Camp" confiscated and turned into a modern twenty-four hours infirmary

Stop dreaming.

ane Like

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by Nobody: vi:15am On May 16, 2015
mensdept:
I wish 1 day the redeemed church would be closed and their "Camp" confiscated and turned into a modern day infirmary

That 24-hour interval will never come! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Over again past chuckdelis: 6:42am On May 16, 2015

Am I d only 1 seeing a red lighter on d tabular array?

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Human foot In The Redeemed Church building Once more by sheymoni(thousand): 6:51am On May 16, 2015

Attention seeking Op. Dem force y'all get at that place? What's with the VP elect picture you lot displayed ?
Yous can try guru maharaji if redeem don tire yous

one Like

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Pes In The Redeemed Church Again by ammyluv2002(f): seven:08am On May 16, 2015

When will people sympathize that church has nothing to do with personal character. Don't always guess people just because they attend a particular church building crusade you lot volition cease up getting disappointed. Repentance is not past strength just a personal affair!

Op, information technology's non off-white to say something like this online. You might desire to be funny but God is watching! How tin yous gauge the body of Christ only because of 1 person? Is the VP named Redeemed? He'southward a pastor in the church doesn't brand him the owner/founder. If yous have anything against him maybe yous should visit his part and trash it out with him besides, even if you make up one's mind not to attend the Redeemed Christian Church of God today i don't think God will really feel bad cause yous left with the wrong motive.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Human foot In The Redeemed Church Over again by Lordave: 7:33am On May xvi, 2015

OP, you've just sliced yourself to be eaten raw by RCCG spiritual cannibals

Re: Why I Will Never never never Pace My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again past naptu2: seven:39am On May xvi, 2015
yuio33:
Why I will never pace my foot in the Redeemed church again

they tell lies and deceive and con the living daylight out of you

Ah! Ah! Your Regal Majesty! I thought that you said that you are Adeboye'due south friend? What happened?

one Similar

thorntonworther1969.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2316790/why-never-never-never-step

0 Response to "Never Step Foot in Catholic Church Again"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel